- Industry best CoreXY architecture for better X and Y movement
- Frequent power failures? We have the solution. Resume the prints even after the power failure.
- 150 x 150 x 150mm build volume
- Print off-line with Full touch LCD screen
- Use your normal USB drive for printing.
- Filament Runout Sensor pauses the print when the filament is completed.
- Supports SD card off-line printing; can also print directly from computer with USB cable.
- Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: PLA, ABS, Flexible filaments, Special fill filaments etc.
- Much simplified structure makes it lighter and easy to use.
- Enhanced stability and reliability: All metal parts ensure more stable printing. (No plastic or Acrylic moving parts)
- Completely assembled 3d printer. It ensures high quality 3d print from the start of the first day.
- Nozzle temperature: below 250⁰
|Sl. No.||Technical Specification||G3d Max|
|1.||Print technology||FFF (Fused filament fabrication)|
|4.||Connectivity||USB(B type), SD Card, Pen drive|
|5.||LCD||Full touch 3.2” LCD|
|7.||Filament material||PLA, ABS, Flexible, Special fill series*|
|8.||Nozzle diameter||0.4mm (Interchangeable)|
|9.||Print speed||Up to 120mm/s|
|10.||Layer Resolution||50microns and above|
|11.||Hot end||All metal hot end|
|12.||Heating bed||Heat bed up to 110⁰C|
|13.||Build plate||Removable build plate|
|14.||Build plate leveling||Automatic with Bed leveling sensor|
|16.||Mechanics – XY||Higher quality Hiwin Linear Guides|
|17.||Mechanics – Z||Lead screws|
|18.||Print resume on power outage||Yes|
|20.||Enclosure||Full metal body enclosure|
|21.||Filament run out sensor||Yes|
|23.||Packing and delivery charges||Included|
*- Requires hardened steel nozzle
Terms & Conditions:
|1.||Warranty||Once year warranty on all components (Except nozzle) No warranty on human made damages.
|2.||Installation & Training||We will provide free installation and training at your location for one day.
(Accommodation has to be provided by you).
|3.||Support||Online support will be provided via Skype, Team viewer, Whatsapp etc. for a period of one year.|
- For slicing – Garuda3d recommends using open source slicing software – Slic3r, Cura or Paid Software Simplify3d
- For Printer control software –Garuda3d recommends Pronterface or Repetier Host
- Garuda3d will supply the software or we will send the link to download the software.
Filaments & Spare parts:
- Garuda3d recommends using good quality filaments to get good quality 3d prints.
- The end customer can use filaments of 1.75mm diameter of any brand. However when using any low cost, low quality filaments the quality of 3d prints may not be guaranteed.
- The end customer can buy filaments directly from Garuda3d or they can also buy from open market.
- Spare parts can be bought from Garuda3d at nominal price.
Following tool kit will be provided with each 3d printer.
|1.||Allen Key set (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)||01 no|
|3.||Masking tape (White)||01 roll|
|4.||Knife kit||01 set|
|6.||Fevistick or Equivalent||01 no|
|7.||PLA+ – 1Kg||01 nos|
|8.||6-7 spanner||01 no|
|9.||Adjustable pliers||01 no|